If you’re one that likes to use their hands, then this is a house that offers much potential.
Located in Westminster, at the lovely Casa Estates is a home that offers great promise to anyone that isn’t scared of getting their hands dirty. Sure this home requires some cosmetic updates, however it also offers an abundant amount of space and promise. There’s not many affordable homes selling this cheap in and around Denver. Especially for the space…
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house that’s located at the heart of the community. Behind the house, is a path that leads to the clubhouse, pool and basketball courts.
- a new roof (less than a year old)
- large shed (that still needs to be sided).
- The appliances throughout the home are also in very good shape
- 3 cars can fit in the drive (2/3 are covered by a carport)
- great location in the community
- Built in 1979
Most of the homes in this community are selling between $60,000-$115,000. With a little investment, this home can easily look new and go up in value!
*Note updated pictures will be uploaded after the home is emptied.